The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
It's here!! It's here!! It's got a fucking smudge in it!!!
Don't ask me. I have no idea. But today we went out and took over 100 pictures. Not 6.1mp but a nice reasonable 1.5ish. I used two different lenses and we got some good shots. Not great, but that was me not the equipment.

Unless you consider the booger that shows up on the right side of every fucking picture I took. I tried every lens and I looked inside, but no luck.

So now, I have to call tomorrow after 11am and hopefully they'll just send me and my brand new camera with the brand new five year extended warranty to wolf camera for a cleaning instead of me having to ship it back to New York and wait for another one to ship to me in 7-10 days.

This stuff happens. I work with computers and I understand. But the fuse is lit right now. I'm expecting some quality service on this deal, or it's gonna be blog fodder for days and weeks to come.

Stay tuned, dear readers...