The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Ninja update
In light of our recent schedule changes (i.e. no one goes to bed or stays in bed), we've opted for staying up later each night to make more time for ourselves. It's cute that we value each other's company more than sleep, but it doesn't sound condusive to enduring sanity. Hell, what do I care? I like that fact that we both see it the same way and enjoy each other even though we're both exhausted.

Anyway, last night saw us asleep early (around 10:45pm or so). I got up at 1am to pee, then 1Doh wandered into our room half asleep around 2am, tried to climb into our bed, failed, and in doing so, fell on her back/head/ass.

After maternal comforting and paternal panic swearing at the thought of a split urchin pumpkin, the faja put her back to bed complete with Piggy and her box/bed in place.

By the way, there's no way to go back to sleep immediately after you scream "OH SHIT!!!" in the middle of the night, so the wife and I laid in bed and watched "Miami Ink" and "Curb Appeal" until 3am and went back to sleep then.

4am saw 2Doh awaken for a feeding. Not bad since she had 4oz. of yogurt at 5pm and 3/4 of a bottle at 7pm, but it's still a middle of the night feeding for me.

I got her back down at 4:20AM, then missed / turned off my 5:10am alarm but magically awoke at 5:30am. Last time I did that, I got up around 7am. That made me late for work since I'm supposed to be there at 7am. This time, well on time. Kudos to my Kramer-like internal programmable clock.

Anyway, this is the second day this week I've had coffee. I haven't had three cups of coffee in three years, but I've had that many in three days. God help me if I somehow get addicted to coffee. It's calorie and carb free, but it's just another crutch. Who needs that?

Anyway, that's all for now. Keep your fingers crossed that my camera seller mans up and does the right thing today.

Hugs.

TMLSB