The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Friday, June 09, 2006
Notes from Julie, your cruise director
This weekend will be chock ass full of activity at Casa de TMLSB. Tonight is steak on a paper plate night, but not before I get some trees cut back around the site of our latest addition:

The Horseshoe Pit.

CampCashion is coming over Sunday to help (who am I kidding? He's doing the work and I will be his beer bitch) install the new pit which should provide hours of summertime fun.

Saturday morning will see me at the Home Depot buying supplies for said horseshoe pit and then running home in time to get 1Doh to soccer at 11am.

After that, it'll be laundry and some time at the pool.

Then, hopefully meemee will show up mid-afternoon as she is babysitting the kids while we go with the BIL and SIL and two of our neighbors to Lake Lanier for a boat ride, dinner, many cocktails and another boatride back. UnkTodd has graciously volunteered to be our sober captain and to make sure we all stay "well hydrated."

I love that man.

Sunday morning around 10am, CampCashion will be over to install the pit, which will be followed by a yard mowing, shoe tossing and beer drinking, and then Mrs. Camp Cashion will be over with the girls after naptime to adjust TMLSB's folicles.

Oh, and I'll be tracking my UPS shipment from New York to see when my new camera will be here. Right now it's on a truck and is scheduled for a Monday arrival. I may have to take a half day just for that. Also, is it wrong if I put the girls to bed at 5:15pm Monday so I have maximum time to play with it on day one.

Of course, It'll need to charge that day, so all I'll be doing is looking at it, but still. That's gonna rock!!