The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Ouch!! I've been tagged....
My friend Ethel has tagged me to complete one of those meme's. Now, I'm going to do it, but I'd like someone to tell me what a meme really is. I mean, does that word stand for anything or is it sort of a chicken and the egg term that came about as a result of the blog world, so it's too hard to figure out if the lists came first or the name...

Anywho, here's my list of 5's:

Five Things in the Refrigerator
1. Many many salad dressings
2. Several pounds of margarine
3. Salads to go Taco Salad kits
4. Many many cheeses
5. A quart of minced garlic

Five Things in the Closet
1. My one sportcoat and slacks ensemble that's WAY too big now.
2. An armoire
3. Two infant bath tubs
4. A keyboard and a mouse
5. Sweaters. Lots of GBD's sweaters.

Five Things in the briefcase
1. HP 5mp digital camera
2. One package of official White House M&M's.
3. My Wallet
4. One pair of Night n' Day contact lenses
5. My iPod

Five Things in the Car
1. Owner's manual packet with service records and all tag receipts
2. Crackberry charger
3. FM modulator for iPod
4. Orbit Cinnamint gum
5. 350 pounds of Wicked Good Competition Blend hardwood lump charcoal

Well, that wasn't so bad. But I have no one to tag right now, so that'll do.

(Thanks Ethel. Except for the purse question, this was fun).