The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
What's doins at casa de TMLSB
Well, despite some pretty good crying at bedtime and for about an hour or more after we put her down, 2Doh slept thru the night more or less for the second night in a row. She got up to eat at 5:30am, but since I'm already up by then, that's thru the night to me.

1Doh is having a HUGE time at day camp down at the pool/tennis courts/playground. Yesterday she "played tennis...FOR REAL!!!" and loved every second of it. She's going with her friends Dominick and Benjamin from school/soccer.

After two stops at Frye's yesterday (I got inside before I realized that I'd left my wallet at the office and I had to return to work empty-handed), I am in the final stages of getting my old(er) pc setup as a photo storage / processing workstation. Now if I could just get some of the other crap out of my office, I'd feel a lot better.

Got the yard mowed yesterday (front and back) and also cleared the site for the TMLSB horseshoe pit which will be installed Sunday morning and ready for play by the time the race starts Sunday afternoon.

Not much else for now, except for my usual loathing of election year politics. I'm stunned that with a war going on and the big public outcry over illegal aliens and immigration law and approval ratings at an all-time low, GW has decided to re-stump his dumbass banning gay marriage ammendment.

I was watching The Daily Show last night and I like John Stewart's line about "Isn't it funny that the Republicans only give a shit about banning gay marriage in even-numbered (election) years?"

Anyway, that's enough for now, dear readers. I'm sure I'll be back with more ADD-driven nonsense shortly.