The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Monday, July 31, 2006
A couple of photos for your viewing pleasure
(I'd like it noted for the record that I've been trying to upload these five photos for over two hours, but can't complete them. Apparently blogger's got an elephant cock so far down it's throat that it can't make room for some uploaded pictures. I'll keep trying).

Photo posting update: We're now well into the fourth hour of blogger dot com not working worth a runny shit.

I can NOT wait to get moved to my own site.


Another update: It's now been five hours since I started trying to upload pictures. Fuck it. Here's a link to them:

photo 1

photo 2

photo 3

photo 4

photo 5
2 Comments:
Blogger Ethel said...
I can walk you through getting the code from flickr again if you want...

Blogger Ben said...
Moving soon? Be sure to let me know where you're off to.

Hope my blog hasn't been too lame for you lately. You're missed in the comments section.

Hey, reviewing every piece of crap coming to television this fall is a dirty job, but someone has to do it. Why not an embittered, self-righteous television snob?