The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Friday, July 28, 2006
Homemade IQ test
I frequently read a blog by a guy named Ben. It's funny. He makes me laugh. Ethel (and others) think I have a man crush on him. To them I say "Who cares? Maybe I do. But as long as Ben's okay with it, then the rest of you can fuck off."

Actually, I say I don't and that I'm comfortable enough to say when a strange guy on the internet makes me laugh. Well, I don't know for sure that he's strange. But he's a stranger to me, or a Don't Know according to my daughter and John Walsh and the people from The Safe Side videos.

Anywho, here is something he came up with, along with my answers at the bottom (so you don't cheat).

Enjoy.

**********************

Today's useless tidbit is animal hearding. See if you can correctly guess what each group of animals is called when there are several of them together. Example: A pack of wolves.
  1. Lions
  2. Crows
  3. Turkeys
  4. Fish
  5. Geese
  6. Horses
  7. Ants
  8. Beavers
  9. Hummingbirds
  10. Hyenas
  11. Jellyfish
  12. Kangaroos
  13. Leopards
  14. Lizards
  15. Crocodiles
  16. Camels
  17. Butterflies
  18. Locusts
  19. Hawks
  20. Owls
We'll make the worth 10 points each, leading up to a possible score of 200 (clarified for those who might not do so well on normal IQ tests).

Yes, it would be very easy to just look the answers up on the internet, but seriously, give it a try before you do. Write down the answers before you open the comments box. No copying others!

Some groups have multiple answers. Answers will be posted on Friday. Let's do a prize too, shall we? Highest score gets a plug on my website, and I'll post on the subject of their choice for a day.

At the end of the day, this is the honor system. There's no money involved, so please be honest.

**********************

See? I hadn't even read the rest. Just answer in the comments and I'll pick a winner or write about a subject of your choice or post a nude photo of myself (a tasteful one of me washing the car or working out). Good luck!!
1 Comments:
Blogger TMLSB said...
1. Lions - Pride
2. Crows - Murder
3. Turkeys - family
4. Fish - school
5. Geese - gaggle
6. Horses - herd
7. Ants - swarm
8. Beavers - strip club
9. Hummingbirds - flock
10. Hyenas - pack
11. Jellyfish - school
12. Kangaroos - horde
13. Leopards - den
14. Lizards - i've never seen more than one at a time, so i don't know.
15. Crocodiles - a purse store
16. Camels - herd
17. Butterflies - mess of
18. Locusts - swarm
19. Hawks - covey
20. Owls - flock

Jesus. I haven't even looked up the answers yet, but I think I'm fucking retarded.