The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
So who's the dumbass exactly?
Well that depends on whom you ask.

If you ask me, I'll tell you it's the mindless twit following me thru BJ's today kicking his cart's under basket thingy with every single fucking step throughout the entire store.

If you ask anyone else at BJ's, they'd tell you that the real dumbass was the dumbass that left a case of Bud Select bottles on the bottom basket thingy of his cart as he deposited it into the cart return and headed back to his office.

Who was that, you might wonder?

Me. That's who.

Stupid farktard that I am.

Oh, I went back and did find it. The other wandering idiots had missed a case of beer sitting in the bottom of a cart right by the front door of the store.

: )
1 Comments:
Blogger NineCats said...
Gee, it's not like it was a case of GOOD beer, it was only Bud Select... ;-)