The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Today was my six month checkup
with my caridiologist.

Actually, it was my 8 month checkup, and it was with some other cardiologist and not my own. I am beginning to believe that my actual cardiologist was either a figment of my imagination or Batman. Either way, he's someone I haven't seen I let him stick some tube in my groinal area and poke around in my heart like a kid putting a fork in a wall socket.

I got there half an hour early, was first to be called and had to wait because the doctor I was seeing was late. Go figure.

My blood pressure was 117 over 77, my resting heart rate has gone from 93 bpm to 63 bpm since I last saw someone and my weight is at 208. Oh, my turn-offs are rainy days, girls that smoke and litter. My turn ons are sunny days, girls that read and girls that have a good sense of humor. Oh wait. They also need to have nice tits.

I also asked if I would have to be treadmilling at any future date as a result of this surgery and I was assured that as long as I was doing 4ish miles a day five to six days a week on my own, there'd be no need for that now or in the immediate future.

I do have to go back next Thursday to get my cholesterol checked, but other than that, it's like it never really happened.

Well, that's not true. the fact that I now keep the region cleanly shaven is a direct result of the two procedures. And as Dr. Evil likes to say, "There's nothing quite like the sight of a shorn scrotum. It's breathtaking, really."

Happy Thursday everybody.
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
if i had your blood pressure, my cardio would declare me dead. good job.
noticed a boortz link on your site. fair tax anyone?

Blogger Ethel said...
P.S. I just went back and re-read all of your posts from November. It got very dusty, but since I knew the ending, it wasn't so bad. ;) I'm proud of you for making positive changes and embracing the gift you have been given.

Now, back to business...you are a goober. :-D